– How many tickets can I buy?
The number of tickets is limited to 10 at a time. If you want to buy more, please send an email to: email@example.com.
– Are there group options?
Group options are available on request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– How can I change my booking?
You can change your reservation, assign a new person to a ticket or upgrade by sending your booking details (booking number) and your request to email@example.com.
Where can I pick up my ski pass?
The ski pass is collected at the reception of the festival (in the parking of the abelletes-Pas de la Casa)
– Can I book my equipment rentals before the event? (Ski, Snow)
For the rental of the ski equipment, you can reserve it on the following link: https://festivalhibernation.com/en/ski/. You will receive a ticket to present on place in order to recover your rentals.
– Can I choose my hotel and its location?
You can choose your accommodation via this link: https://festivalhibernation.com/lodging/, comfortable apartments just a few meters from the slopes and close to the different stages.
– I cannot come, can I be refunded?
In the case that you finally cannot attend the Festival, we invite you to resell your tickets via our Facebook page or Ticketswap.
– In case of bad weather, is the festival canceled?
The festival has many sheltered areas, including the Main Stage, which will allow artists to play, even in case of bad weather.
– If the festival is canceled, am I refunded,
In case of cancellation of the festival, you will be fully refunded within 7 days of the cancellation date.
– I cannot come, can I give my tickets to another festival-goer?
The tickets are nominative, but you can change the name on your ticket at any time by contacting us at this address: Contacthibernation@gmail.com.
– Is there an age limit to attend the Festival?
There is no age limit in terms of access to the Festival, however, access to the refreshment bar and alcoholic beverages is subject to the law which prohibits its consumption for minors (18 years old).
– Are the scenes inside or outside? In the village or in the mountains?
The Festival is divided into different stages, all of them are situated in the same location: Pas de la Casa. (parking de los abelletes – Pas de la Casa)
– Is the festival accessible to persons with reduced mobility?
Only the Main Stage is accessible to persons with reduced mobility
“Is there a lock, a locker near the scenes?”
A Changing Room will be available on the Main Stage, and will keep your belongings safely throughout the show.
– Are there self-service toilets available during the festival?
Public toilets will be available to festival-goers on each stage.
– Can I withdraw money from the festival site?
Cash machines are available near the scenes of the festival.
– What types of payments are accepted at the festival?
All the currency exchanges at the Festival are made in Token, you can purchase your tokens on each scenes of the Festival by cash or credit card.
– Are there places to eat, drink?
Bars and food-trucks will be available for Festival goers on each stage so you can eat and drink everywhere, in exchange of few tokens.
– Are pets allowed?
Even if we love them, our four-legged friends will unfortunately have to stay outside the festival scenes.
– What time do I have to arrive? Where is the meeting place?
You can arrive at the time you want, the festival takes place at the Pas de la Casa on the parking of the abelletes (avenida encamp). Remember to check the arrival and departure times of your apartments
– What is the check-in time of the hotel?
Check-in is from 6 pm, check-out is at 10 am.
– I come alone that they are my options?
You can try to organize your week-end via the facebook page of the festival to find ephemeral roommates, or book accommodation through Bookings.com or AirBnB. You also have the possibility to use the shuttles from Toulouse and Barcelona with several round trips day and night
Transport, how to come?
By bus: how to come ?
Festival stop : PAS DE LA CASA-BUS STOP Nº01 ESGLÉSIA From Barcelona: https://www.andorrabybus.com/en/time-and-rates/ https://www.goeuro.com/buses_from_barcelona_to_pas_de_la_casa From Toulouse : https://www.andorrabybus.com/en/time-and-rates
– By train: What is the nearest train station? Are there shuttles from the train station to the festival?
The nearest train station is located in Ax les Termes (about 20min from the festival), from where coaches will be available for festival-goer (https://www.sobus.fr/ )
– By car: Is there a free, guarded car park?
The Pas de la case is 2 hours drive from Toulouse and 2h30 from Barcelona. You will find on the spot free and paying parking. Facebook group of carpooling: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186029175637304/